Colour Loss

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

princessmowgli

Reaction score
A while back I mislaid my solaroil. I searched everywhere but was unable to find it. That was until I got my waxing pot out & found it submerged in the wax. Don't ask, I have no idea though I'm inclined to point the finger at my angelic little 2 year old son :rolleyes:

Good thing is that once I heated up the wax the bottle has cleaned up lovely however the oil has lost it's colour. Where it once had a yellow tone it now looks almost clear.
Should I be concerned about this, will it have lost any of it's properties? I'm thinking not but would rather someone clarify this for me.

Thanks

Sonia

i can't answer that question but i do have a 2 year old daughter who absolutly loves touching my nail stuff so you're not alone

The colour loss will not have any effect at all on the SolarOil so don't worry.

princessmowgli said:
A while back I mislaid my solaroil. I searched everywhere but was unable to find it. That was until I got my waxing pot out & found it submerged in the wax. Don't ask, I have no idea though I'm inclined to point the finger at my angelic little 2 year old son :rolleyes:

Sonia

PMSL!!!!!! :wink2: Don't you just love 'em!!!!!

Latest posts

Back