Colour mousse assessment

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy86

Reaction score
Hi guys,
Im just tying up all my last assessments and have one on Friday for a colour mousse(temporary colour)assessment.
Silly question but what is the correct way of applying it for me to pass?Im sure the way we do it in the salon isnt as exact as the assessor would like to see it done.Any advice?
Thank you
Rachel xx

Hi guys,
Im just tying up all my last assessments and have one on Friday for a colour mousse(temporary colour)assessment.
Silly question but what is the correct way of applying it for me to pass?Im sure the way we do it in the salon isnt as exact as the assessor would like to see it done.Any advice?
Thank you
Rachel xx

Hi , it will be on damp hair so..... it may be a good idea to quickly paint it on the roots and straight through just like a tint application with a bowl and brush ,

or if its a nozzle just section and use the nozzle to put it on the roots in and then through in the same the manner

Your Assessor may like to hear you telling your client you apply it like this for good coverage and even distribution hth
good luck with your assessment :) minky

Latest posts

Back