Colour Savers selling Olaplex?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gryfiss

Reaction score
Hi there are colour savers legitimately selling olaplex i thought just Aston fincher sold it ?

I've been wondering the same thing and wondering if it is any cheaper. Does anyone know?

They have travel kit in 100ml size for £xx and the 500ml kit is £xxx. Saw the ad on Facebook.

(edited by a moderator to remove trade prices)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmmm i don't know bout this one...

To be honest I didn't think it sounded right . I've never ordered colour off them because I'm too scared it's not legit .

I messaged colour savers a bit back and asked why there prices were so cheap and this was there response.

To be honest the price you pay in a cash and carry isn't a true reflection of what it costs to make and produce. We're like Ryanair for hair colour, we keep orders all online, no rep on the road, cut anything that costs money and then we pass on the savings to you. All our products are genuine, you can see from some of the reviews we have and positive comments we are genuine.

I messaged colour savers a bit back and asked why there prices were so cheap and this was there response.

To be honest the price you pay in a cash and carry isn't a true reflection of what it costs to make and produce. We're like Ryanair for hair colour, we keep orders all online, no rep on the road, cut anything that costs money and then we pass on the savings to you. All our products are genuine, you can see from some of the reviews we have and positive comments we are genuine.

Spent a freaking fortune this week at Sallys buying stuff. Need to be more organised!

Yes I haven't actually purchased anything from them yet so could not give any feedback. But I'm am definitely thinking of buying a bulk soon as it's half the price of Sally's. If you buy 30 tubes of wella it works out at around £5 per tube inc postage and VAT xx

Regarding the colour I have purchased Igora from colour savers numerous times and never had anything wrong with them !

I buy from them every month, and I've never had a problem. Great customer service too if you need to phone them.

I buy regularly from coloursavers.com and they have always been great. Had an issue with damaged stock once due to absolutely no packaging being used but they replaced all no questions.

They now have Illumina and freelights too.

Be very careful as Olaplex has warned stylists to ONLY but from them or their distributors!!! It could be a fake!!!
Salon Centric and Cosmoprof are true distributors!!!

Not from Coloursavers @stylist911. It sounds like you are based in America.

Love colour savers , real deal on colours and they reassure me the real olaplex, just minus vat

Make sure you check the ingredients ! The American Olaplex has gluten in, the UK one has not, I was told pricing reflects there

What!?

They have now taken out the gluten from the American market. No gluten anymore here.

Coloursavers is amazing x

I buy olaplex through Salon Promotions. I have an olaplex rep that comes out to your salon if your in the north of England. Try them

Latest posts

Back