Colour Savers

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wish they did loreal inoa

Oh yes used them a few times now!! Bargin prices!!

Fab products I love the price and quality x

Great service , colours seem 100% .i ve ordered both wella & matrix

Anyone had any BAD experiences from colour savers?
I wanna know the product is legit

Still liking colour savers?

I wish they'd ship to the US.

Up to date opinions on this company?

For those of you who have ordered from here did you get an email invoice? I ordered Sunday night but havebt had a conformation email?

Yeah I also ordered on Sunday and I've had two emails confirming my order and a receipt, I'd give them a phone.

For those of you who have ordered from here did you get an email invoice? I ordered Sunday night but havebt had a conformation email?

Checked your spam folder?

Not in any other folders so I rang them, they were very helpful, it was bank holiday in Ireland so they think that's why it diddnt go out, I'll have a paper copy inthe delivery tho :)

Not in any other folders so I rang them, they were very helpful, it was bank holiday in Ireland so they think that's why it diddnt go out, I'll have a paper copy inthe delivery tho :)

Post back how you found the actual colours :)

I have used them many times [emoji178] love the prices. I use matrix permanent & sync also bought some wella. Looks legitimate to me. Anyone know thats the other name of company selling colours at discounted prices?? Plz

Fab price, colour results the same as when I buy from the wholesalers. Happy happy x

They are missing quite a lot of the uk kp color and a lot of the red and blonde ct.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using SalonGeek mobile app
Looks like they are using old stock or stock from abroad otherwise they would have the full range in

Looks like they are using old stock or stock from abroad otherwise they would have the full range in

Depends what you mean by abroad. ;)
It’s European stock as they’re based in Dublin, Ireland and they sell a decent range of colours.

It’s foreign stock compare the tops to other tubes the writing isn’t European but yes it’s based in Dublin

Latest posts

Back