Colour scheme for nail room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nail_Envy

Reaction score
Hello! Im a wee bit excited as today im creating my reception desk.

Im really bad at decorating so was wondering if anyone had some ideas for me.

Imagine a blank empty room with creamy walls. This cant be changed as im renting. I want blue, cream and a splash of purple. My reception desk has these colours and ill up load a pic when its done. So does any one have any decorating tips/ideas for me?

Have you a particular theme in mind? Vintage, modern, chic etc?

I am personally in love with the vintage style look at the min. Dramatic mirrors and really fab looking chairs ( a bit like this style)

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1394965350.756198.jpg

How about one wall with a cream background wallpaper with a pattern in the other colours?

Maybe we will be inspired when we see your desk! Get a piccy on xx

btw very jealous x

Have you a particular theme in mind? Vintage, modern, chic etc?

I am personally in love with the vintage style look at the min. Dramatic mirrors and really fab looking chairs ( a bit like this style)

View attachment 59146

I dont have a theme in mind. I want something calm, relaxing and welcoming. But thats about as far as it goes. Ive got all my furniture which includes my desk which is brown (i have to paint it white) my reception desk, a big comfy recliner arm chair and a small 3 teir shelf in the corner for my retail products which is all white.

So now im after art work for the wall. I have no idea where to begin.

And a couple of little decor peices, like is a plant a good idea? Just a small one for my recp desk? A throw coushion my my chair, and something else to sit on the little shelve but have no idea what yet

Latest posts

Back