Colour scheme & theme of salon / treatment room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mouffloncake

Reaction score
I was just wondering what your treatment rooms or salons are like and what made you go with what you did?

I have two rooms, one is creams, golds & natural wood & the other is deep purple & lilac with silvers.

I chose the creams & golds as I liked the decadence. I have applied a glitter top coat to one of the walls & my clients all comment on my "fairy room". I also painted a Zen saying on one of the walls in script "Leap & the net will appear". My husband gave the phrase to me when I first thought about going self employed. I put it on my wall as a reminder to myself - take a risk & have faith that everything will work out.

My other treatment room is the complete opposite, I wanted to create a dark, warm, snug, mystical atmosphere. 3 of my walls are deep purple & one is a lighter shade. On one of my walls, I have a circular canvas painting of a woman, all done in purples & blues. She is very ethereal & again, all my clients somment on her. Altho she does freak som clients out with her piercing blue eyes!

xx

I wanted an elegant, inoffensive environment so have used white paint on the walls and white gloss units. There is a lot of glass (shelves, nail table, hand basin), and the floor is natural wooden boards polished up to a glossy chestnut finish.
I have a large original painting of a Nautilus shell on one wall.

It was important to me that the room didn't "shout" at my clients.

Well I am just about to decorate mine....this is how it will look....

It will have a 1950s glamour theme, it will have a feature wall (chimmney wall) in a dark grey with a radiator cover thing in the same creamy colour as the rest of the room walls .......I have marilyn monroe black and white prints in the room an Audrey Hepburn, Betty Paige etc, I have a zebra print textured throw over my treatment couch and am looking for plain black velvet curtains or zebra ones if possible, these will mainly be tied back as the windows have blinds.
I also have just bought a stunning room divider/dressin partition which has a black and white gorgeous pic of Marilyn on the front and back.....my towels are black and white......nail desk is white.......the final final stunning item will be (when I find it) is a nice manaquin pref in black iron or a nice fabric with a bright pink fluffy feather boa around it!!

This will be the Uglees Boudoir!!

Boring...or 'calming':green:

Mines cream (natural calico) on the walls and a beigey brown on the floor. White gloss paintwork and white furniture.

i HOPE it looks CLEAN and CLinical...but probably not very 'inspirational' i spose !

Amb x

I was just wondering what your treatment rooms or salons are like and what made you go with what you did?

I have two rooms, one is creams, golds & natural wood & the other is deep purple & lilac with silvers.

I chose the creams & golds as I liked the decadence. I have applied a glitter top coat to one of the walls & my clients all comment on my "fairy room". I also painted a Zen saying on one of the walls in script "Leap & the net will appear". My husband gave the phrase to me when I first thought about going self employed. I put it on my wall as a reminder to myself - take a risk & have faith that everything will work out.

My other treatment room is the complete opposite, I wanted to create a dark, warm, snug, mystical atmosphere. 3 of my walls are deep purple & one is a lighter shade. On one of my walls, I have a circular canvas painting of a woman, all done in purples & blues. She is very ethereal & again, all my clients somment on her. Altho she does freak som clients out with her piercing blue eyes!

xx

your rooms sound gorgeous...would love to see pics! x

i'm just getting round to doing my room

i'll be working from my spare room. the walls are white and i have a charcoal picture of a nude lady (back view only) on one wall. a white cane mirror on the other wall.

in the corner of thr room i have my trolley where all my supplies are. the head of my bed is there and on that wall i've got my HNC Beauty therapy, Fake Bake spray and lotion certificates up

instead of having a lamp i've got fairy lights up. on the bed i have a brown cover and a cozy red fleecy blanket.

my carpet is creamy brown

i'm trying to go for the clean, cozy minamalistic look.

i have been told i am not very" minimalistic":eek: by some......I love retail dispays....or any displays come to mention it......anything that is pleasing to your eyes though may not be pleasing to others....:lol:

I like the sound of your room....especially the phrase you put on the wall....lovely:),and very thought provoking....well for the likes of me anyway:green:.....

Soft muted shades are lovely....however i have been in a large spa once in my life....only to see the walls green and purple....and we were talking in your face colours:eek:

Ah, your rooms sound lovely ladies!

Its nice to hear what everybody is upto.

I have just started playing around with a website & have only uploaded 1 photo so far - Beauty - Welcome The photo was before I painted the far wall glittery ochre.

If you google beauty salons hertford, I have a link with a couple more pics.

The script on the wall was just something a bit diff :) It's actually quite comforting.

x

Latest posts

Back