Colour won't stay!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

debihair3

Reaction score
Hi salon geeks I have a client who has always had full head bleach and i hate doing it ! So I finally persuaded her to have some lowlights but no matter what I use it never stays in it just washes straight out immediately :-( I only really want to go to a base 8 at the darkest and I'd prefer more of an ash tone I really hate to say but this client has got me if it doesn't stay next time that's it she's staying bleach blonde 😞

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1385557572.226557.jpg this is the colour id really love to achieve for her I'm a wells stylist by the way
Thanks

Are you using koleston or color touch? Color touch will hold better over bleached hair than a permanent because of the size of molecule x

When you oxidise already over processed hair further, you open up the cuticle more allowing the colour to rinse out again.
I would suggest a no lift colour range, or a true Demi. As previously said, you need fat colour molecules and low or no peroxide.
X

I used kolestone with 3% but I will try the colour touch this time .. I sold her redken shampoo and conditioner and anti snap 6weeks ago so hopefully her hairs in better condition thanks everyone :)

Latest posts

Back