Coloured Gels?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sapphire nails

Reaction score
Hi guys,

what would be the best company to use if i want only to use the couloured gels, not actually wanting to offer gel enhancements?

Thanks

Hi,

There are so many companies to choose from. I would suggest you go with a repitable brand though, as cheaper brands will not give you good coverage.

Have a look online of some of the more popular brands and have a look at their colour ranges. Some brands only have a select range and others have many colours to choose from. It really depends on what colours you think your clients will like or most likley go for.

hth x x

Hi,
I use OPI Axxium soak off coloured gels, which are lovely, also Pina Parie have some great colours and a really good customer service. Hope this helps x :)

check out the range at lechat nails, file off and soak off formulas available and stacks of colours to choose from, good value with high quality.

LeChat UK - Nail Care Products

I've tried others but still love my Bio Sculpture Gels - huge range of colours and soak off.:)

I find Young nails gel lovely, Ive also tried la femme coloured gels reasonable price and gorgeous colours especially neon pink it goes down a treat

Latest posts

Back