Coloured Lashes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nicolesx

Reaction score
hi geeks :D

i was looking at buying the voilet lash extensions.. they look lovely BUTTTT i am wondering if you just put the lash extensions in as normal and then do some coloured through it or do you put all the coloured in or what?

xxx

me only.... i find in a year i have been asked for a few purple a few blue but thats al 2 people in a year !!! they do look nice and i alwys ask , do u want me to put a few colours through..... they all look horrified lol.....:(

So how did yu apply them? Was it full colour or amoungst black x
Posted via Mobile Device

under the lash so when eyes open can see colour... of if they want a more subtle look on the outer edges mingled in.. no one has been brave enough for a full set lol you can even get yellow ones !!!! hmmm they be doing grey next lol x :?:

I have just done some with the purple lashes in. I used them on the outside corners only and the rest black and they look stunning. I did the first two outer ones in purple and then mixed them for the next few to sort of blend them in. ;)

Quite few of my clients like the added evenly through out the eye as it doesn't show too much, but gives that glow to lashes. I would do 3 rounds in black and one in purple and keep going to make them all even. I hope you know what I mean...
Then, as mentioned before - it is popular to have just the outer corners done - I would blend them in with the black ones. :hug:

Latest posts

Back