Colouring grey with existing bleach on mid lengths

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lilly

Reaction score
Ooo I hate colouring hair that's over 50% grey, it scares me ! Anyhoooo Any sugestions on what I can use instead of a foil bleach client that will give a good lift but obviously over 50% grey and could go over existing bleach.... Or am I looking for a mirical product ! ???

hey, i have a few clients that are over 50% grey and want blonde hilights. I always use a high lift tint with 40 vol and then sprinkle a tiny bit of bleach in it.

You could stick with your bleach and add in a soft blonde level 8-10 which will give u some coverage on white hair, I like to keep a nice light bright blonde as when it grows out the lights will blend well with the grey. What colour range do u use?

hey, i have a few clients that are over 50% grey and want blonde hilights. I always use a high lift tint with 40 vol and then sprinkle a tiny bit of bleach in it.

Ditto minus the bleach xoxo

Ooo I hate colouring hair that's over 50% grey, it scares me ! Anyhoooo Any sugestions on what I can use instead of a foil bleach client that will give a good lift but obviously over 50% grey and could go over existing bleach.... Or am I looking for a mirical product ! ???

I still use high lift tint especially if the base colour but depending on the colour range I use half 12/0 and then 1/2 of 12/tone... I do steer clear of too much tone... you don't want your client to be blue or violet which can happen if you are working on higher than 50% white! I wouldn't use a bleach mixed into a high-lift though but thats just me.

Latest posts

Back