Colours for dimensional blonde look

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Alice92

Reaction score
Hi , My hair is naturally a fair brown (level 7) . It was previously highlighted numerous times, I coloured my regrowth with wella kp 10/8 and 12% and my roots went slightly gingery .I was told that I could use wella kp 9/8 with 9% for lowlights I thought I needed a 3% developer for this but went with it and it didn't work :/ I was also recommended 12/89 with 9% for highlights .

Anyway, I am determined to do my hair myself because A) I can't afford regular trips to the salon and B) they never really achieved what I wanted when I did go.

Can anybody recommend me some colours to achieve this look? Will try to upload pic...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 159
Hi , My hair is naturally a fair brown (level 7) . It was previously highlighted numerous times, I coloured my regrowth with wella kp 10/8 and 12% and my roots went slightly gingery .I was told that I could use wella kp 9/8 with 9% for lowlights I thought I needed a 3% developer for this but went with it and it didn't work :/ I was also recommended 12/89 with 9% for highlights .

Anyway, I am determined to do my hair myself because A) I can't afford regular trips to the salon and B) they never really achieved what I wanted when I did go.

Can anybody recommend me some colours to achieve this look? Will try to upload pic...

We cant recommend or explain to you how to use professional products if you aren't qualified or in training. If money is a concern why not go to a hairdressing college and be a model for a trainee.

Short answer, no.

Sent from my GT-I8190N using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back