Colours of the season

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

naturalnails

Legend
Reaction score
I love having foils done in my hair and up until now I have gone for reds / coppers and a couple of blondes. But I am really disappointed at how quickly the red fades on my hair.

What are the in colours for this season - anything particular.

I am having my colours redone on Wednesday so I would like to go in armed with some ideas rather than going for the same old, same old LOL.

take a look at wella 09 trendvision pdf - it should come up if you google it also loreal rock n folk trend pdf . some fab ideas
Reds do fade , especially on top of lightened hair , so it may be just a case of lowering the depth of your hi-lites to help them hold . some products can make the red fade such as scalp treatment and deep cleansing shampoos . washing hair daily and swimming can also be culprits or add to the problem .

Thank you all for your help. I had it done yesterday and I went for some copper through the front with some more auburny bits through the rest. I got rid of the bleached highlights I have had for a while.

My daughter has bright red violet hair. It looks lovely and she always gets comments. It does fade quicker than other colours but it still lasts her 4-5 weeks. We use B-Red colours at my salon and they come with a refresher so you can just refresh the red inbetween :)

Latest posts

Back