Comfy shoes

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1333142897.288394.jpg

No, no and no!

Toms soles are bit thin so if walking to work or the flooring is tiled and has ridges at the edges then you feel everything. I hate crocs in the style everyone thinks of when mentioning them, but they do sandals etc... So give them a go, the soles are the same material as the dreaded sandals xoxo

Ha ha! Yes - they are actually quite comfy too, the sandals that is, if not also still a bit ugly. I do love my Birkenstock Madrid's. I live in mine, but also own 2 pairs of Toms which are my second favourite shoe of choice - it depends on the weather :)

Thanks guys. My bf has toms and loves them, will get some and try them with insoles..... :)

Toms do have a raised insole built into the leather sole itself x

recomend fitflops or for cheaper option trimsoles.

Fitflops have nicer designs but trimsoles are just as comfotable :)

I know this is an old thread. But rather than making a new one. I was wondering whether anyone wears Toms as a hairdresser?

Are they comfy for all day on your feet?

Yup! espadrilles and sneakers are trendy this summer. Actually, I do have a pair of those shoes. Its really comfortable. I even used them in to travelling far places.

I use go walk by sketchers. Really comfy

Latest posts

Back