Coming out of lurking...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Blueceroc

Reaction score
Hello :lol:

I have been lurking since March, thought it was time to introduce myself!

I qualified in manicure, pedicure and gels in February, since having a few teething problems I went googling and came across this wonderful site, so I have been drinking it all in ever since!

My training was an intensive short course and I have since discovered that this was probably not the best way to go but as they say, hindsight is always 20/20 vision. I have resolved to work hard, educate myself well, do lots of perfect practice and hopefully I will be as good as you lovely ladies one day!

Finding it frustrating at times but hugely addictive and I'm already nail obsessed, driving my poor husband loopy! :lol:

Hello :lol:

I have been lurking since March, thought it was time to introduce myself!

I qualified in manicure, pedicure and gels in February, since having a few teething problems I went googling and came across this wonderful site, so I have been drinking it all in ever since!

My training was an intensive short course and I have since discovered that this was probably not the best way to go but as they say, hindsight is always 20/20 vision. I have resolved to work hard, educate myself well, do lots of perfect practice and hopefully I will be as good as you lovely ladies one day!

Finding it frustrating at times but hugely addictive and I'm already nail obsessed, driving my poor husband loopy! :lol:

Good girl!!

And welcome, this site really is addictive eh?

One of the truly brilliant things about Salon Geek is the fact that you will have access to some of the top nail techs in the world!!!

Not to mention an actual guru or two lol ... you must have worked that one out by now.

In our normal lives we would never ever be able to ask questions of 'people like this'. Never!

I was going to say 'women like this' but there are a few brilliant guys on here too. Most of them are easily identifiable by name or picture but there is one who has neither - ENVY.

Now that you have made your first post it will just get easier and easier to do.

I'll be looking forward to meeting you again on another thread :cool:

Jacqui xx

Hugely addictive! And full of fantastic advice. Looking forward to becoming a regular!

Welcome to the addiction!!

Hello...

and welcome - you braving it then... :wink2:

i'm sure you'll get all the help and advice you need on here..

Enjoy - but be warned once you're in its even more addictive :lol: x

Welcome :biggrin:

I hope you enjoy SG as much as I do.

Hi everyone! Thanks for being lovely :lol:

Good girl!!

And welcome, this site really is addictive eh?

One of the truly brilliant things about Salon Geek is the fact that you will have access to some of the top nail techs in the world!!!

Not to mention an actual guru or two lol ... you must have worked that one out by now.

In our normal lives we would never ever be able to ask questions of 'people like this'. Never!

I was going to say 'women like this' but there are a few brilliant guys on here too. Most of them are easily identifiable by name or picture but there is one who has neither - ENVY.

Now that you have made your first post it will just get easier and easier to do.

I'll be looking forward to meeting you again on another thread :cool:

Jacqui xx

i'm not stalking you tonight jacqui ...honest..lol :lol:

i'm not stalking you tonight jacqui ...honest..lol :lol:

I miss gr8nailz stalking me around the forums so you are a delightful addition xxx

Welcome to the addiction that is SG! :)
Rhiannon x

Hi and welcome ..... You will be totally addicted to this site x

Hi there,
You will be totally addicted as the others have said, my partner gets jealous when im tapping away on my phone, think he feels left out! so be warned ;)
I'm sure you will enjoy as much as we all have x x

Latest posts

Back