Competition @ Olympia

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

slipperyangel

Reaction score
Did anyone else enter the competition at Olympia?
It was near the Nailympics area and the prize was a holiday to florida.
I did, and got a call today saying I had won a holiday to either Portugal, Spain or the Canarie Islands, which is all well and good, however when speaking to the lady she said there were a couple of charges (£29 per person and airport taxes) she also said I would have to attend an exhibition in London next Friday or Saturday to collect my prize (??) and they would put me up in a 4 star hotel for the night with a 2 course meal included.
I know this seems like a good prize but I must say I am somewhat skeptical (sp?)
Does this seem to good to be true or is it just me?

yes i got told i'd won, to go to a meeting in leeds before i could get my prize. looked the company up on the net and it's timeshare and buying properties abroad so sure to be a catch xx

yes i got told i'd won, to go to a meeting in leeds before i could get my prize. looked the company up on the net and it's timeshare and buying properties abroad so sure to be a catch xx

Thanks
Ill tell em where to stick it when they ring back

thats what we thought, thought it was to good to be true:irked:xxx

knowing my other half he will want to go to the exhibition just to find out. :smack:

I entered a comp, not at Olympia tho, same sort of thing...won the prize and it was a time share, my friend actually went to the meeting it lasted about 4 hours and she said you were practically locked in the room where the meeting was held. Very high pressure selling.
Not saying its the same company, but I would be wary xx

isn't there something to do as your personnal data seems to have been used when you don't seem to know what for?

Latest posts

Back