Competitions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prionace

Akzentz Geek
Reaction score
Hi all! I love that lately all kind of competitions have been apearing (Bless all you good geeks for organizing them), but lately it's been a bit hard for me to see them all in good time, to tell wich ones are still going, wich ones ended. I would love if there was a sub topic for competitions (anouncements and entries), and i think they should be stickys untill the deadline is over so that everyone should see them.
Also i think the first post should contain the objectiv of the competition (what is it that the competitors should present), the rules and the dates between wich the competition will be running. If by any case any geek asks a pertinent question (by example: can i entry feet waering the sandal instead of 2 separate pic, for the dress a nail comp), if the answer is relevant (in this case both answers available are), it should be edited on the original post, so that everyone can have acess to this info without having to read the 100,000 posts that generate around the competition.

Latest posts

Back