Complaints

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rebeccaxxx

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I'd say I please 98% of clients but there's always the odd one every so often that isn't happy
I try my best for every customer but it really upsets me to the point of thinking shall I give up how do you all handle it and what's the way to deal with it? Refund? Especially if you don't feel you didn't do what was required

I'd say, that's perfectly normal. The saying 'you can't please all of the people all of the time' is very true!
Fact is, you will never get 100% satisfaction rate as some clients have a 'glass half empty' attitude to life regardless of the reality.

Sounds like you need to work on your self esteem a bit and accepting that your work is 'good enough'?

Always deal with their complaints professionally but not emotionally. So listen to what the client is saying and offer solutions, if that's reasonable.

What you mustn't do is to personalise any critique. Always have your business head on when working and save the emotions for home & family/friends whose opinions matter.

Dont give refunds! Change it by all means, but dont give them their money back! If you feel you did as good a job as you can to meet their needs and theyre still not happy thats not a reason to refund a treatment and leaves you prone to getting walked all over, as well as being out of pocket.

Dont give refunds! Change it by all means, but dont give them their money back! If you feel you did as good a job as you can to meet their needs and theyre still not happy thats not a reason to refund a treatment and leaves you prone to getting walked all over, as well as being out of pocket.

Totally agree ^^^
dont offer a refund just rectify the problem. a lot of the time you will find that its not as bigger deal as they make it out to be!

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks guys, I agree with everything that's been said
I just need to man up a bit and not take it so personally

If a clients takes the effort to tell you they arent happy with thier hair, that means you can get a second change to solve it and make them happy. Sometimes it can be a miscommunication or they just cant get used to it or what ever. It is for most clients quite a step to tell it's not what the wanted or they don't feel happy with it. Now you know ,you can solve it and they'll leave the salon happy and tell otters about the good service and not about "unhappy hair" or at least this is how i see it, and i' m always happy with honest clients ❤️ Don't see it as a personal thing.

Latest posts

Back