Complete colour change help please

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Roxi

Reaction score
I have a client who is a base 6. She has 12/89 9% (koleston perfect) all over, roots done every 3 weeks. She now wants to go honey coloured like Jen Aniston.
I can't decide whether to just do lots of foils in a few colours, was thinking 7/7, 9/03 and a few 12/03 for the lighter pieces round the face. The problem with that is that I will need to lift the roots, but tone down the mid lengths and ends.

9/03 and 12/03 foils and colour the rest 7/7, but not sure whether that will come up too dark? I will explain that the result will not be perfect first time and I will go beforehand to take test pieces, I'm not due there for another couple of weeks so just wanted some more opinions first.

I have a client who is a base 6. She has 12/89 9% (koleston perfect) all over, roots done every 3 weeks. She now wants to go honey coloured like Jen Aniston.
I can't decide whether to just do lots of foils in a few colours, was thinking 7/7, 9/03 and a few 12/03 for the lighter pieces round the face. The problem with that is that I will need to lift the roots, but tone down the mid lengths and ends.

9/03 and 12/03 foils and colour the rest 7/7, but not sure whether that will come up too dark? I will explain that the result will not be perfect first time and I will go beforehand to take test pieces, I'm not due there for another couple of weeks so just wanted some more opinions first.
Thats exactly what I would do, , don't forget to pre pig with a gold/orange before applying 7/7, outside the foils. I reckon it will look fab!

Ah thanks so much, my mind was spinning with it all last night - I even dreamt about it last night :lol:

Yes I am going to visit the wholesalers for some pre pig first, either a spray or a mousse. Thank you :)

Latest posts

Back