Complete NSI Acrylic+Gel kits coming in at £200

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lulu83x

Reaction score
Hi Guys
I'm looking to purchase the complete NSI gel+acrylic kits..it looks like its going to be around £**** for both..does anyone know where I may find it a fraction less? Thanks in advance! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi hun ... you can wait until one of the shows they usually do a good offer... work out what you actually require as well as i brought the gel kit but not the acrylic one as i already had a brush and didnt require tips as i sculpt and didnt need glue tip cutters etc visaversa if you do tips you wont want forms unless you do both ?... All i will say is tho make sure you get the prep products the preperation with NSI is a big part and done correctly my clients go 2 - 3 weeks before infills new set and all they have done is grow up no lifting etc...however be prepared if you are changing from one system to this you may get a few teething probs..

Hope this helps ...

xx

thankyou for your reply =)..I have been using NSI fo a while, i absolutely love it!! Im still trainging at the moment but im survivng on sample top ups at the moment lol, so I was thining of buying both full kits. Saying that though I have just seen the trial kits that you can get, and If i buy both acrylic & gel it will only cost me £30 which is prob a good idea as I havent ever used NSI gel products before.. so much to learn! =) Thanks again :)

No system should lift within the first 2-3 weeks ... there is nothing unique in that.

The proof of a good system is how long it lasts over months and months not over weeks. Any system will last a few weeks ... what your clients will love you for is using a system that lasts the test of real time looking as good as they did on the first day of application.

Latest posts

Back