Completed my Sienna Training!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hayls

Reaction score
I thought Id post this in chit chat, not the blogs so everyone can see what my opinions were on the Sienna tan and course!

Firstly our Educator Vikki was lovely, really nice girl with great advice for us all! Jacq was fab aswell, really helpful, enthusiastic and a laugh! The training was great, they both showed us all where we were going wrong and where we were going right!

I was chuffed with the 2 tans that I did, I was worried about over spray and streaks and the dreaded orange colour, but none of that applied!

I decided to go for the pink tent, more work keeping it clean, but it looks so fab!!!!!

I am skinto now, after spending a small fortune on 'stuff' lol!! Oh well, Im booked up for the next fortnight, so thats good eh!!

I cannot wait to do my 1st tan, gonna do a few models first at a discount price to get used to it, and build my confidence!

I loved all the Sienna products, they smelt lush, went on well, lots of different options, just great, so Im well and truley chuffed to bits!

Woohoo!!!!!!

Thanks Jacq by the way xxxxxxxxxxx:hug:

My darling - it was a pleasure. I am so glad you enjoyed your course and the day.....

Please feel free to contact either Vikki, your regional educator or myself if you have any future problems. It was a real joy meeting you and I hope it won't be the last time...

Happy tanning.... go forth and be successfull.... you truly got a gift as your spraying technique was very very good.... you 'll have no worries with repeat customers... If I lived nearer I would be one of them....

Luv

Roxy (Jx)

Hi CONGRATS!!! Its good to hear you had a nice time. I have my training on June 2nd. You went for the pink tent, good girl. Is it poss to clean it? I would love it but thought it couldn't 'really' be cleaned? Anyway, congrats again, Im in Dublin or I'd let you practice of me!!!

Flower

Thanks Jacq..........

Flowerbyrne, yes you can clean them, infact Jacq's husband hoses them down for her and then leaves them to dry, of course if it is raining them just a washing down with warm soapy water will be fine!
I do think the Pink tent will require more cleaning than the other colours, but if it is your business then that wont make a difference when you are having an end of day clean down!

Good luck with your training hun!!

xxxxxxxxx

Thats good to hear!

I'm reasearching spray tans at the minute and there is so many I can't decide???:eek:

I am loving Sienna X, lovely products and of course the pink tent!:lol:

Just waiting on samples now......ordered them at Scottish Beauty, waiting patiently honest....:cry:

I found Sienna X comparative to another market leader, others I found were orange, patchy, they stank, customer services were rubbish, etc etc etc, I had about 20 tans and phoned around aswell, Im well happy I went with Sienna, my skin looks lush today! ;)

Glad to hear your tan turned out ok..... what a day!!!! The pink will fit in lovely with your colour scheme and if kept clean on a regular basis (which takes little effort) there is no reason why you can't keep it looking like new.

You saw how many tans we did that day in training and when I returned home it took moments to clean the pink booth down and the black and they were dry in no time, folded up - put away and ready to start again.

Hope everything is fine and will pm you soon to confirm a few things.....:hug:

Latest posts

Back