Computer help needed

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nemotail

Invisible Geek
Reaction score
Been meaning to ask this for ages as it has been driving me nuts.
One of the websites I visit regularly has used a really small font tiny infact (nose against the moniter LOL!) how can I increase the size of the font so I can read it?
MTIA
KxXx

if i were you flower id ask/pm seanny - he is the comp wiz on this site, he will help you out with this if he can. he has helped soo many of us (me included) with stuff we dont know about. he is awesome with the help he gives us all

hth flowerpot

hiya hun
try going to ..uh my pc has changed !!!
i think it is tools at the top ..and then it should say text size and you can change it there
or failing that
if yours is like mine now
at the bottom of your screen on the right hand side
you should have a little bit that says 100% ect... you can click on that and then choose a percentage to change the size of your page !!!
did that make sense ??? hahaha im sooo tired !

hiya hun
try going to ..uh my pc has changed !!!
i think it is tools at the top ..and then it should say text size and you can change it there
or failing that
if yours is like mine now
at the bottom of your screen on the right hand side
you should have a little bit that says 100% ect... you can click on that and then choose a percentage to change the size of your page !!!
did that make sense ??? hahaha im sooo tired !

i cant find either of those flower

Thanks G ~
Seanny built my website last year and is my computer Guru! I would usually go to him but as I was trying to order via the site tonight so thought I might get a quick answer here. You are right Seanny is awesome!

Ems ~ Cant see those things either?

the website is clicky here is it small for you? (OO-ERR!)
KxXx

Thanks G ~
Seanny built my website last year and is my computer Guru! I would usually go to him but as I was trying to order via the site tonight so thought I might get a quick answer here. You are right Seanny is awesome!

Ems ~ Cant see those things either?

the website is clicky here is it small for you? (OO-ERR!)
KxXx
Hun, the writing is fine to me. All looks normal font size. Sorry, just popped on here after escourting my toddler back to her bed. I couldn't sleep anyway, but I know my eyes are not deceiving me xx

have looked at your webby too and it looks fine to me flower - nice webby too i might add

Somthing wrong with me then - on the eve taylor site the writing is that small I can hardly distinguish between letters? wonder whats going on?!?!?
Thanks Chicks

I had this happen recently... when you're on the particular site hold down the Ctrl key and turn/wind the mouse wheel towards you, that should change the size of the font :wink2:

Somthing wrong with me then - on the eve taylor site the writing is that small I can hardly distinguish between letters? wonder whats going on?!?!?
Thanks Chicks
C'mon Nemotail, out with it! What juice were you drinking last night? I've just checked again and the writing is still fine:wink2: xx

FINALLY...and IT problem I can help with....I had this problem too...with all the sites...Know what I did???

I got some GLASSES!!!:eek:

So go get some Specs Karol!!!..Everything will look so much bigger then!!
he he.......

On the menu along the top you should have File Edit VIEW etc. click on view then text size and you should be able to change it.

Its really easy for future reference if you have a scroll wheel on your mouse, then what you do is :-

1. open a web page - can be any
2. hold the CTRL key down on your keyboard
3. at the same time as the CTRL key pressing down use the scroll wheel on your mouse up-and down depending on what size you want.

its a great tip that makes you look really clever with your friends. :)

I had this happen recently... when you're on the particular site hold down the Ctrl key and turn/wind the mouse wheel towards you, that should change the size of the font :wink2:

What a fabulous tip :) I never knew that... I love learning these cool tricks!!

They say you learn something new each day... well thats me covered for today :)

On the menu along the top you should have File Edit VIEW etc. click on view then text size and you should be able to change it.

yes this was the one i was on about lol ..i am not alone hahaha
and also at the bottom of my screen i have a grey bar that has
"done" on the left hand side ..
and then "internet" and "100%" on the right hand side
i usually just click the100% and it gives me the option to increase or decrease the size of the writing :biggrin:

WOW Sandi your amazing, that is so fab!!! I can now read the website yipee!!!! And I now have a new trick to show off!

I am not blind, drunk or even blind drunk LOL!:D just not that computer literate! :wink2: ;)

Thanks everyone
KxXx

Latest posts

Back