Computer system

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Abbier93

Reaction score
What computer systems do you guys recommend that can do stock takes client records ect..

I use salon system and love love it!!! x

It's probably wrong of me to recommend my own company...

However - I'm looking to work with a few more salon owners to give me feedback on our system (in return for free use), all you do is log in to a website - if you (or anyone is interested), please send me a PM!

I think virtually all of them doing the kind of thing you're looking for these days. Just depends on the additional things you want, and checking things like support etc.

I work for Premier Software, so if you want to ask any questions (even general software / IT stuff), feel free :)

You can find our main desktop products here:
Salon Appointment Software | Spa Software | Premier Software

Or our web-based server, Salonlite:
Salonlite - The world's first free online salon and spa management software

Hope that helps

Hi Abbier93,

There are many systems on the market it would be advisable to have demonstrations and free trials to find one that best suits your needs and budget. Studio Tracker | Salon Software is an easy to use feature packed software provider with free support, free updates and a free trial. StudioTracker also offers numerous packages to cater for differing salons requirements and budgets.

My wife and I use salon systems. But we also created a text reminder software to remind clients on appointments : smsbuddyapp.com

Platinum is a very easy to use software. We give you a 60 day free trial, obligation free so you can take a look and see if it is something that would suit your needs.

It has a customer contact database, electronic diary, totally automatic e-mail and mobile phone appointment reminders, super easy e-mail and text message marketing to lift your quiet days, loyalty cards, full retail sales and stock control.

The software also includes staff security with different levels to suit your needs, easy management reporting, including all financial needs.

There is no restriction on number of staff, services or products, the software will grow with your business, There are very flexible payment options to suit all budgets, we also offer free email support for life and help with any initial set up.

Do get in touch if you would like more information

Michelle
Platinum Software
0845 680 0019
[email protected]

We use SalonBooker at my salon and it has the feature of inventory tracking which is very organized and easy to use. It also has the feature of keeping client records. We are able to enter new clients information including their email so they to receive promotions, birthday gifts, and appointment reminders.

I recommend it!

Salon advantage. Very good.

Latest posts

Back