Confused re eyelash extension styles.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chazzybabe

Reaction score
ok just a quick one here i dont know which curl to get c's or d's? what would you recommend? x

Maybe start with the C curl and see how you get on working with a lash with a smaller contact area then move on to the D's. :hug:

ok thanks for reply i think ive been using j's from my starter kit as there very straight so want something that will look more lifted and full xx

ok thanks for reply i think ive been using j's from my starter kit as there very straight so want something that will look more lifted and full xx

When I first started using C curls I found my returns were not as good :irked: and I found them harder to apply.
( i wasnt applying correctly)
Have you tried B curls, they are quite nice (have a wee flick) and a lot easier to apply while you practice with the C curls.

Or you might find them easy peasy :hug:

I just got C's delivered from lashbase today so going to try them out at somepoint this week,x

o are they any good? i cant decide if to go with the eyelash emporium or lashbase arghhh

Hi,

I use B curls on all my clients except the clients with naturally curly lashes , i use c on those clients, i use different lengths depending on the look my clients wants. I have used eyelash emporium and they seem fine. xx

Latest posts

Back