Consultation for wedding nail art.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
Hi,Ive had a booking for a wedding , now 5 of the girls want nail art,Ive explained over the phone I do dimanties,stripes,transfers n gems etc.

The lady has booked me in for a consultation to go through what they can have , before the wedding day ...now I havent had much call for nail art...although I can do it..and I dont have any photographs of work Ive done....which has been mainly on myself anyway,but what I do have is one of those display wheels with different designs on,do you think this would be good enough?:rolleyes:.

I just really wish at this moment in time I had a porfolio to take along,I think it would look so much more proffesional! Or I was thinking of us looking on the internet together and looking at ideas of designs she likes just to give us both some ideas.What do you guys think?

Do some samples on your display wheel of what you can offer.

When it comes to brides, I always advise less is more. They want to be able to look at the photos years later and be happy with their choice. Go for something chic and classy rather than loud and in your face.

Don't be nervous - you'll do fine.

Hi
I absolutely agree with Christine that less is more. Try also not to use colour. In my opinion white, silver and perhaps gold will do the trick. Colours tend to easily look cheap etc. For a wedding "clean and pure" will do. What you have in mind will work just fine. Search the internet for wedding nail art and safe some pics to show the client, just make sure you are able to do it to avoid a scenario where she asks for something and you can not do it. And then breathe! You can do it!

Hi
I absolutely agree with Christine that less is more. Try also not to use colour. In my opinion white, silver and perhaps gold will do the trick. Colours tend to easily look cheap etc. For a wedding "clean and pure" will do. What you have in mind will work just fine. Search the internet for wedding nail art and safe some pics to show the client, just make sure you are able to do it to avoid a scenario where she asks for something and you can not do it. And then breathe! You can do it!

Well as above really keep it simple that way you won't stress about it all going wrong either and it will look elegant and special

I agree with christine..i doing a bride for nail art on her natural nails..something chic and classy and not to much.
here's a few samples always limit the artistry to the ring finger.
5DBA1757-4DF8-4B18-9BF9-D6F56A8BFBCB.jpg
nails1.JPG
BA3730D3-F3B6-42BA-8D64-00B0103340DD.jpg

Latest posts

Back