Consultation/record cards

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pika

Reaction score
Southampton, Portsmouth & Welwyn Garden City (i'm
Evening all. I've just purchased the NSI record cards for nails and they have the record part plus consultation where client signs aswel. I'm looking for some similar for hair but have only been able to find ones that have the record part. I want to be able to keep all records and consultation stuff in one box but I can't find what I'm looking for. Can anyone help?? Xx

Anyone? Thinking of making my own at the right size for a a-z box if I can't find anything xx

Why do you need a consultation card? If there's anything important such as medication the client will be on you can just note it and highlight, other than that the basics like texture, condition etc.... Should be monitored each visit. Things like face shape are just used in colleges for them to asses your competency. Xoxo

Didn't explain myself very well in my first post....the NSI cards have client details, consultation such as medical, etc, disclaimer and sign on the front, then the treatment record on the back. I'm looking for something similar for hair so everything is on one card, rather than medical, disclaimer and sign etc in one folder and record cards in a seperate box xx

Didn't explain myself very well in my first post....the NSI cards have client details, consultation such as medical, etc, disclaimer and sign on the front, then the treatment record on the back. I'm looking for something similar for hair so everything is on one card, rather than medical, disclaimer and sign etc in one folder and record cards in a seperate box xx

What is the disclaimer for? Rarely are they worth anything. If its for colours then they may even cost you as your insurer won't cover you if you don't follow manufacturer, and a court won't recognise your disclaimer as legal as its not the manufacturers instructions. Xoxo

What is the disclaimer for? Rarely are they worth anything. If its for colours then they may even cost you as your insurer won't cover you if you don't follow manufacturer, and a court won't recognise your disclaimer as legal as its not the manufacturers instructions. Xoxo

I think the op is merely asking for record cards specific to hairdressing, with set sections to fill in, not in particular the disclaimer/signature part tomme. I'd quite like to know too as they look more professional than blank/lined cards.
Disclaimers can still be useful, iits not just skin testing that people use them for, having a record of consultation with a signature prevents those naughty clients, I'm sure we all have/had, from pulling a fast one :)

What I would call the consultation form for medical aspects, etc, that they sign to say they have had the skin test and that they will inform me if anything changes, for example if they start taking any meds which can affect a colour/perm service. I'm after advise as to where I can get something like this from (if they do such a thing) not what I should/shouldn't be including in my consultation. Am I being thick and not explaining myself properly or are you just having a moment of not understanding what I'm asking? Xx

And for the record...I'm aware of manufacturers instructions and have been following them to the letter for the last 12 years. Not sure which part of my post made you think to imply that I don't follow manufacturers instructions??

Can't edit post as doing from my phone...just re read your post, wella don't do their own set forms per manufactures instructions so what are you suggesting I do regarding this? Just not bother with asking clients to sign a form to say they have had a skin test, carry on as I was and end up getting sued because I have failed to cover my own back by asking a client to sign?

You can order record cards from your local retailer. A&F/Sally's/salon direct. Whom ever you buy from

I think it was more me not understanding, but cheers Goethe rudeness in the last post.
I don't have clients sign to say they have had a skin test, it's not in the instructions with my chosen house.
I'd think a card where we note what was used per service and the client signs to say they are happy with the results is a good idea. I think it would probably have to be a DIY job to get one to fit what's wanted though. Xoxo

You can order record cards from your local retailer. A&F/Sally's/salon direct. Whom ever you buy from

I've looked at the cards from Sally's and capital, and also various websites online and they're not quite what I'm after. Wanted to know if anyone had found anything elsewhere but looks like its going to be a DIY jobby :)

Tomme, not sure what you're saying in the first sentence of your last post :-/

Look on salon direct

To me it sounds as if you have an idea but nowhere seems do it ( happens to me all the time )
Why not make your own , things can still look professional even if it is a DIY job Xx

Only issue if you're DIY-ing it, is depending on how many you're using it may cost a small fortune :/

To me it sounds as if you have an idea but nowhere seems do it ( happens to me all the time )
Why not make your own , things can still look professional even if it is a DIY job Xx

Yep that's exactly it! Ill design them, save them on a memory stick and take it over to my nans to print off :) thanks for the help xx

Yep that's exactly it! Ill design them, save them on a memory stick and take it over to my nans to print off :) thanks for the help xx

You could always go to a printers after you designed it, and see how much they'll quote you. Because its cheaper the more you buy,

Latest posts

Back