Contact lenses online

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Have you tried the ones you put in and leave in for an entire month without taking them out? Xoxo

I didn't know you could get those type of lenses. Are they expensive?

I wear the ones you wear continuously for a month
Mines are Bausch and Lomb purevision I think they cost me around £42 for 6minths. They are very comfy and honestly I do tend to wear them for about 5-6 weeks before they get a bit dry/cloudy ....naughty I know

I think it works out the same as daily disposables, its just the convenience of them. When I regularly wore coloured contacts I would have to sleep in them after a night out. Just wish there were coloured versions of the monthly continuous ones.
They are labeled continuous wear on most sites xoxo

There are RGB lenses that can last up to 1 year. But are less comfy as they are a thicker material.

There are also two weekly lenses that can be worn solidly for one week night and day or two weeks if taken out at night.

Honestly there are so many options xx

there are rgb lenses that can last up to 1 year. But are less comfy as they are a thicker material.

There are also two weekly lenses that can be worn solidly for one week night and day or two weeks if taken out at night.

Honestly there are so many options xx

rgp**

Latest posts

Back