Contacting CND educator?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jodie077

Reaction score
hi geeks. so ive finally saved up enough money to do the cnd liquid and power conversion course. i phoned sweetsquared wednesday last week (15th) and was given the number of my nearest educator and told to phone her direct. i tried phoning 3 times on that wed and again on thurs and friday. i rang again on monday and left a message but still couldnt het hold of her. on wednesday this week i rang s2 again to check i had number right (which i did) i was given her email address and s2 said they would email her aswel to let her know i was trying to get hold of her. i also emailed. i still havnt heard from her and was wondering how long i should wait and what should be my next move if i dont hear from her?! sorry for long post! thanks all xx

I love my educator but she's so freaking busy that she's a pain to get hold of. I tend to speak to her via text and using her Facebook page. Typically, she called me this week and I was busy with clients so we're still playing telephone tag.

However, she will come back to you. Is it possible she's on holiday?

i dont know she could be. i guessed she was prob busy which is why i havnt wanted to keep pestering her but as ive never used a cnd educator before i didnt know if it was normal or not to not hear from them for this long! thankyou for your reply x

Latest posts

Back