Contacting old clients

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Missy G

Reaction score
Hi,
Im just interested to know how others feel about this situation and what you would do , Ive had a few clients in the past who have had their nails done for a while , and then suddely texted me to cancel, and then said they would phone me back to make an appointment but didnt and I havent heard from them since.

Would you contact these people ? ..and what would you say, I dont want to come over as pushy , and I dont want them to have the embarrassement of saying they cant afford them, at the same time I dont want them to say they werent happy with there nails and have gone somewhere else..not sure if to make the call or not?

...at the same time , dont want to sound like Im desperate for work, just be interesting to find out why these guys havent got back to me.:rolleyes:

Perhaps you could send them a newsletter/update on special offers and updates on your services etc.

It could give them a memory push and hopefully they would be able to respond to you (or not!) and you could get business without worrying about talking to them on the phone?

I've always found that a letter personalised to the individual works very well.

x

I would do a newsletter too...only cos i know that over the phone i would be full off "erms" and "umms"....:lol:

Yes thats a great idea , only prob Im not too good at writting letters..:lol:..think what I might do in future is take peoples email adds if they got one , then just send them an email ah .

it not a letter as such just pop you contact info , name and something like septembers offer ... blablabla ends .... bla bla bla and prices or even your latest treatments design it on ya computer print and ya away just keep it simple hun xx best way :) hth

Latest posts

Back