Containers for solar oil please?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lhunny

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

Some fantastic suggestions are on this site for how to enhance your already fantastic skills, but i have a question. I would like to give every new client a small pot of solar oil when they leave - to encourage retailling later on, and to help them maintain their nails between treatments. What do people put the oil in please? Is there somewhere to buy little pots, or pippet type things to put these in?

Thank you!
Lisa:green:

You can buy mini solar oils to retail - i think they come in packs of 20. If you phone your local OSNS i'm sure they can help.:) 0113 275 5719

I always include a mini bottle of solar with a full set. I buy them in packs of 40.

I do this to:hug: Only to a client who have had a full set they are very appreciative and if it encourages them to continue using it then its worth it.

Thanks for your advice girls. Grrrrrr they're sold out of the packs of 20, and the sales girl was crap at sales and basically didn't want to help! Oh well, will try again in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again,
Lisa

Thanks for your advice girls. Grrrrrr they're sold out of the packs of 20, and the sales girl was crap at sales and basically didn't want to help! Oh well, will try again in a couple of weeks.

Thanks again,
Lisa

ellisons do them too !

Latest posts

Back