Continue the story...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mobile Manicure

Reaction score
The idea is to make up a story between us all. You will have to quote the previous post and add yours to it. You can only fill one line.

I'll start:

One glorious sunny day I was walking down the road to the bus stop when I saw

The idea is to make up a story between us all. You will have to quote the previous post and add yours to it. You can only fill one line.

I'll start:

One glorious sunny day I was walking down the road to the bus stop when I saw

A giraffe....

Suddenly it started to rain..

"Well, thats just great" said the giraffe, "I just had my hair blowdried".

Sent from my GT-I9505 using SalonGeek mobile app

And the car skidded into an Ice cream shop 😳

Because the giraffe has an extra large tongue he licked all the ice cream up

And the car skidded into an Ice cream shop 😳

By chance, the manager of the ice cream shop was there to see the accident and offered a free cornetto to calm the nerves of the giraffe

By chance, the manager of the ice cream shop was there to see the accident and offered a free cornetto to calm the nerves of the giraffe

But the giraffe was most upset as there were no strawberry cornettos left

But the giraffe was most upset as there were no strawberry cornettos left

In a mad rage the giraffe stomped outside and repeatedly headbutt the car as the thought of no strawberry cornetto was too much to handle

"Just one cornetto" he cried, but stopped abruptly at the sight of.....

A gorgeous young giraffe walking in from the distance..

Following the gorgeous young giraffe was a cheer leader swishing her pom poms ready too ....

Following the gorgeous young giraffe was a cheer leader swishing her pom poms!

And behind the cheerleader followed a great big marching band leading a parade

And behind the cheerleader followed a great big marching band leading a parade

To which (as you can imagine) the giraffe was thinking "what the bloody heck have I got myself into - you don't see this on Safari!"..

To which (as you can imagine) the giraffe was thinking "what the bloody heck have I got myself into - you don't see this on Safari!"..

As soon as he said this he as if by magic was on the beach in Mexico wishing .....

As soon as he said this he as if by magic was on the beach in Mexico wishing .....

That the salon on the resort had a cancellation so he could get the back sack & crack he so desperately needed in time for...

That the salon on the resort had a cancellation so he could get the back sack & crack he so desperately needed in time for...

The annual muscle beach contest

Where he usually came first but this time he couldn't believe his eyes when he saw.....

That great big dirty Rhino.. he wasn't there last year

Latest posts

Back