Contour spray tanning

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Minelli

Reaction score
Has anyone done contour spray tanning training in the uk? Im based in scotland and want to add to my skills. Any advice and tips welcome

Not aware of any but Ambermist have a great contouring brush and if you check out their website it does give tips on contouring

You know what I’m not convinced by it. I watched a contour tanner do a demonstration once and you literally just do bits and pieces. Like spray the left or right side of an ab and then the underneath bit of it. It looked ok but then we know what happens if you get a dot of tan on you, in the morning you wake up with a big circle of it where it’s expanded. I imagine it looks pretty bad and covering more surface area after development.

Tanning makes me feel slim and toned as it is, I think there would be so much margin for error when client sees it in the morning haha

I think if anyone desperately wanted it and insisted on it I would just do the tan and then add a few drops and do the outer legs, arms and sides of tummy and leave it at that so it blends in.

Thanks House Beauty. Really appreciate your comment x

The easiest and most effective way of contouring is with a brush and either solution in a small container to brush in, or preferably with a mousse as it is easier to apply. Once you have finished the spray tan and it is dry, just dip the brush in the solution or spray the mousse onto the end of the brush and apply to where you want to contour. An easy way to start is with the face, just brush in the solution onto cheekbones in the same way as you apply blusher. This will give you a "hollow cheek" effect and, if you are using good solution, it will still have this effect once the colour guide is washed off and the tan has developed.

Nsi Glasgow do both spray tanning and airbrush tanning courses

Latest posts

Back