Contracts for self employed within my salon

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

kimi1101

Reaction score
I need to get contracts for my self employed workers within the salon.

Does anyone know where I could get these? Theres ten tonnes of stuff online but to be honest I wouold prefer a recommendation - I want all the right things to be covered.

Thank you in advance :D xxx

Can anyone help? x please x

Hey kim, I keep a dossier on employment within my salon and pick and choose several factors dependent on radius, hours, contents, age, experience, etc. It is reviewed if they are self empolyed. Just to help you on what to consider have a look on this link

Contracts of Employment for Salon Staff - Hairdressers Journal

and hopefully it will give you a idea of what you need! xoxo

Hey Kim, I also found some of the legal implications that may help you:

Contracts of Employment for Salon Staff - Hairdressers Journal

How to Tailor Employment Contracts for your Salon - Hairdressers Journal

Legal Quandaries Facing Salon Owners - Hairdressers Journal

Legal Debates Surrounding Chair Rental - Hairdressers Journal

Hopefully this can help you make up your terms & conditions of contract. Self empolyment doesnt always help(with certian discrepancies eg use of stock, appointment taking) but as long as you have something covering ya ass, you should be fine!! xoxo

Hi Kim,

For the salon's self employed therapists I have a contract of service - happy to PM a template for you to look at x

Hi Kim,

For the salon's self employed therapists I have a contract of service - happy to PM a template for you to look at x

id appreciate a look at this too if you wouldn't mind pm it to me thanks :D

thank you all for your help. xx

hi im wondering if anybody can help me im currently self employed nail tech in a salon & the salon owner is writing up a rental agreement and is stating we cannot work within or open a salon within so many miles? can they do thisvand putthis in my rental agreement i disagree?
thanks

hi im wondering if anybody can help me im currently self employed nail tech in a salon & the salon owner is writing up a rental agreement and is stating we cannot work within or open a salon within so many miles? can they do thisvand putthis in my rental agreement i disagree?
thanks

Yes they can. They can put whatever they like in it. Whether you decide to agree it, whether its realistic and enforceable and whether they'd bother to do anything if you breached the agreement is another issue....

HTH

Reactions: KHS
Kimi pm me your email and I'll send you a copy of mine! X

Hi Kim,

I would love a template of this if atall possible?

I am on the other end, self employed and the salon owner has done jack in the last 12 months to sort mine out so I am going to sort it myself.

Thankyou Kindly.

hello i own my own salon i know these threads are old but didnt know if anyone could help me out with an employment contract or agreement.

many thanks

Hi please could I have a copy of the template also?

Me too, I've got a self employed nail technician and need to get something in place :)

Hi Kim,

Would u mind sending me a copy of this also please

Goodness... Did anyone asking for pm's pay attention to the fact that this thread was from 2010?

And me if possible?? Really lost when it comes to contracts.

i would like one too please x

I had this happen to me years ago ...
I had an apprentice who had a one mile exclusion clause in her contract.
Once she qualified she was poached by a salon about 50 feet away. I got on to Hairdressing Council, NHF, ACAS, you name it. Without big funds there was damn all I could do about it

Yes they can. They can put whatever they like in it. Whether you decide to agree it, whether its realistic and enforceable and whether they'd bother to do anything if you breached the agreement is another issue....

HTH

I may have one for you guys. If you pm me your email addresses I will try n forward the contract to you when I get home. It's for self employed hair stylist I think it can be tweaked for chair rental agreement to. Or you can buy your own from fullColumn ltd x it's about £57

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back