Conversion - big box / little box??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

julieanne27uk

Reaction score
Hi,

Just sat at my desk at work daydreaming and a thought has come into my head... I do my Creative Conversion course in Manchester on Monday (Yipee!):biggrin: . I was thinking about what I need to take with me. I have an aluminium case with most of my nail stuff in and was wondering whether to take it with me, or just take the things I need out of it. I don't want to turn up with my giant shiney case if no-one else does!! Pathetic question, I know, but its the middle of the afternoon and I'm bored, so I'm thinking too much!! :o Also, I need to wear nitrile gloves when doing nails as I am allergic. This won't be a problem I hope. Does anyone have any answers for me?

ta

Julie x

Hi Julie

When i did my conversion i just took my tools...tip cutters, duel tool ect..Everything else you need is in your kit even your brush..! Youl have a great time :)

Vicky x
julieanne27uk said:
Hi,

Just sat at my desk at work daydreaming and a thought has come into my head... I do my Creative Conversion course in Manchester on Monday (Yipee!):biggrin: . I was thinking about what I need to take with me. I have an aluminium case with most of my nail stuff in and was wondering whether to take it with me, or just take the things I need out of it. I don't want to turn up with my giant shiney case if no-one else does!! Pathetic question, I know, but its the middle of the afternoon and I'm bored, so I'm thinking too much!! :o Also, I need to wear nitrile gloves when doing nails as I am allergic. This won't be a problem I hope. Does anyone have any answers for me?

ta

Julie x

Latest posts

Back