Cool beige blonde Wella, I need advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aneczka

Reaction score
Hi,
How to get a nice cool beige blonde on natural roots level 7?
What is your favourite formula?
I have no problem with prelighten hair, but I'm scared with roots. Every time I use cool ash shade, because I don't want to get brassy roots. I think I should mix gold and violet like 2x 8/38 with 1x 9/16 or 9/60. What do you think ?
Thanks for your ideas [emoji4]

Hi,
How to get a nice cool beige blonde on natural roots level 7?
What is your favourite formula?
I have no problem with prelighten hair, but I'm scared with roots. Every time I use cool ash shade, because I don't want to get brassy roots. I think I should mix gold and violet like 2x 8/38 with 1x 9/16 or 9/60. What do you think ?
Thanks for your ideas [emoji4]
KP 8/97 is very beige.
KP 8/96+9/38 would be a soft cool beige.
CT 9/97 +9/03 is warmer beige but you could add some 9/16 or 9/01 to make it cooler.
I'm some brands beige consists of Ash and gold tones. So in wella this would be /13
I believe they've just released a new tone /31 so maybe you could look at 8/31 +10/1? Which should give more af a 9/13.
Hope this helps.

KP 8/97 is very beige.
KP 8/96+9/38 would be a soft cool beige.
CT 9/97 +9/03 is warmer beige but you could add some 9/16 or 9/01 to make it cooler.
I'm some brands beige consists of Ash and gold tones. So in wella this would be /13
I believe they've just released a new tone /31 so maybe you could look at 8/31 +10/1? Which should give more af a 9/13.
Hope this helps.
Thanks [emoji1]

Latest posts

Back