Copper balayage on dark base

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scroxson86

Reaction score
I'm doing my level 3 at the moment, my auntie had a balayage done last year, attached a pic
She's a base of 4 (roots regularly done so colour build will be on it) and the balayage is a copper colour which is now only in the bottom 1/4 of her hair (v long hair!)
I was thinking to use a bleach (any recommendations?) on the bit above the existing to get it to a 8 then use a goldwell violet ash as a toner. (We both have a lot of natural red/copper tones) but now I'm looking at my goldwell colour chart and thinking the blonding cream could do what we want? Maybe the 12BS.
We use affinage at college which I don't like at all and waiting to go on a goldwell colour course. Also open to using other brands, it's just I have a goldwel chart so find it easier to look at what I'm talking about . Any tips much appreciated. We are very close so she completely understands that I probably won't get it looking that good but I would really like to get it looking as close as :)

Attachments

• a4d2080f-27b3-4ead-a57b-976e6fbcd7b7.jpg
    a4d2080f-27b3-4ead-a57b-976e6fbcd7b7.jpg
    107.4 KB · Views: 53
I'm doing my level 3 at the moment, my auntie had a balayage done last year, attached a pic
She's a base of 4 (roots regularly done so colour build will be on it) and the balayage is a copper colour which is now only in the bottom 1/4 of her hair (v long hair!)
I was thinking to use a bleach (any recommendations?) on the bit above the existing to get it to a 8 then use a goldwell violet ash as a toner. (We both have a lot of natural red/copper tones) but now I'm looking at my goldwell colour chart and thinking the blonding cream could do what we want? Maybe the 12BS.
We use affinage at college which I don't like at all and waiting to go on a goldwell colour course. Also open to using other brands, it's just I have a goldwel chart so find it easier to look at what I'm talking about . Any tips much appreciated. We are very close so she completely understands that I probably won't get it looking that good but I would really like to get it looking as close as :)
If the blonding cream is highlift colour, it won't lift through coloured hair. Bleach and tone is your best option.

9c5a959c2d831fc4fa5b5828b2e890dd.jpg

These are from vitality’s hip hop range, it lightens and colours at the same time, can also be used on coloured hair. Beautiful colours, maybe try look for something similar in ranges you use?

Latest posts

Back