Copper hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sunflower19

Reaction score
Hi, looking for some advice I have my friend getting her hair done and she really likes the copper colours just now! I'm not a hugely confident with red/copper I've had my share of disasters in the past, I use goldwell so wondered roughly what kinda colours in this pic would be a good match, I was thinking maybe 7kr and a deeper less vibrant shade for root maybe 6b and a hint of 7kg and foil some highlights thru her hair and then tone them but not sure what! I think the 8kg looks to orange as does the 9kg any help would be great. Oh my friend is quite blonde just now from the summer is it prob best still do do a pre pig beforehand on all the colour that would be left out the foils before I put the target colour on?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191023-182954_Pinterest.jpg
    Screenshot_20191023-182954_Pinterest.jpg
    827.2 KB · Views: 37
7kr on the ends yes! Then for the roots I'd add 6n to the root colour. As for the ends I'd do a weave of 10/0 12% and then on the weaves that drop out of that section do 8K with 9%

Ok, thank you for you advice.

Latest posts

Back