Copper hi lights on natural base 4

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rachy123

Reaction score
Help... my NEW client has been getting hair pre lightened and then a 7.44 put on afterwards her hair has been really ruioned by the bleach and fades so fast.
She still wants the 7.44 and also a 4 in between what would you guys reccomend?
Much love rach xx

theres no need to pre lighten if it is only a 7 she is being lifted to, even if it is from a NATURAL base of 4. simply use a higher peroxide like 9 or 12 to get the lift required.

Hi thanx for reply i did use 30 vol and could not really see it on roots.. she was happy thou.. was thinking maybe to use majicontrast copper with a bit of 7 ??? what you think

aye if she wanting it a bit brighter use a contrast or matrix so red or summin. . i like em x

9% or 12% will cause instability of the pigment with any copper or red.

The best copper I have used on dark hair (including Asian) is Schwartzkopf Igora fashion 100/77. This has been specifically formulated to be used with 12%, so the pigment remains stable and barely any fade. It really zings! :)

It's better than Matrix Redlights, which is fantastic, but not as great as 100/77!

9% or 12% will cause instability of the pigment with any copper or red.

The best copper I have used on dark hair (including Asian) is Schwartzkopf Igora fashion 100/77. This has been specifically formulated to be used with 12%, so the pigment remains stable and barely any fade. It really zings! :)

It's better than Matrix Redlights, which is fantastic, but not as great as 100/77!

I know Igora Fashion is designed for off the scalp applications, but have you ever, or know anyone who has used it for full head applications.

I know Igora Fashion is designed for off the scalp applications, but have you ever, or know anyone who has used it for full head applications.

I have done on work colleagues and friends but it's not advisable. one of my friends had a strong tingling sensation from it, akin to a hi-lift. I wouldn't chance it on a client, it would be an insurance minefield! :eek:

she is adamint she has it bleached up each time it fades too quick i have explained it all to client.. i may try and pursuade her that its better for her hair ect and use 7.45 with 30vol maybe...:)

Majimode copper is a high lift copper. You can use it with the higher volumes unlike normal tints. The majimode range is effectively a red bleach.

what about having the client come in every couple weeks and do a quick refresher semi-perm or having them use color shampoos like l'oreals ARTEC for the copper to stay more fresh.

Latest posts

Back