Cornrow/weave extensions for a transgender client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crazybek

Reaction score
Hi Guys.

Im hoping some of you lovely people will be able to point me in the right direction!

Im a hair geek myself qualified in pre bonds however i have a transgender client who will be stepping out permanently as a female in the next month.
She has come to me for a consult on pre bonds,however her hair is just not long enough to sit well and i know they will be very hard work to look after and i dont think she will cope with them.
The sides are the issue as they are definatly not long enough for pre bonds.

I did suggest cornrow/weave in instead as her top layer is definatly long enough however i have never done them and so am trying to search online for someone in our area that supplies the service.

If any of you know of anyone or are in/around Devon and can help could you please reply to my thread.

I really would love to help my client as much as possible as its a big step for her and shes very self concious.
I also suggested a clip in piece/pony tail but she feels too self concious to wear it off of her face right now.

Any help would be very gratefully recieved!
Thanks guys :biggrin:

Latest posts

Back