Corporate Ladies Event - Need Advise !!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
River said:
Lyndsey,

This is a very well established organisation / institution in my area that has been there for over 30 years !

They run these events once a year and seem to be quite successful with them. Even if only 12 people turned up and I got 6, that would still give me £21 in my pocket :) :)

I totally understand what you are saying and if I didn't know this company, I probably would not have agreed to it.

River

Thats good...so glad you didn't think I was just trying to put you on a downer! Hope it goes fantastically for you hun!

If you are going to sell stuff there...it may be worth having someone else on standby so they can do sales and handle money whislt you perform treatments...otherwise it can get difficult juggling it all.

I'd give 10% on sales to the charity and put my 'sales person' on 10% commission too...anything above that is yours!

Hi,

Thanks for all the advice and support on this, I really appreciate it.

The only other two things that I need some help on is:

* Do I need to do a client consultation form for each client ?

* Should I wear my uniform or just something smart ?

Thanks

River

I went to an event recently with a couple of my friends who did Holistics & Mani. They both wore their tunics.
They had a long table in the middle with their leaflets & cards on (and me, lol) and they worked on tables either side of it. They didnt get the clients to fill in client cards, to be honest there isnt time and youre only doing a 'taster' of your treatments anyway so you keep it as simple as poss. You find out if there are any probs for example, arthritis, (for massage) by just asking & talking to them as you go .... rest assured peeps will love to tell you all about themselves!

go for it cover costs and wage for time add lots of potential clients

Latest posts

Back