Corrective Color

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xtickledpink

Reaction score
What is the best way how to go about corrective color?

I know every situation is different but I am just so frustrated with it that I don't even like to do color in general :cry:

I was curious as if there was any specific directions, techniques, etc. on how to go about it.

This is something that I really should feel confident with because a lot of color that comes into the salon is corrective in some way.

Thanks
xoxo.

Why don't you go on a colour course specifically for colour correction, wella do one, never done it myself nbut I've been on a few of their courses and I definatly think they built my confidence with colouring. I learnt new things and enjoyed it too x

I agree. Book yourself on some courses. Also, confidence comes the more you do it, it really isn't something you can teach. The more you do and the mistakes and successes you have will build your knowledge therefore your confidence.

Sometimes it's good just to go for it! :) Good luck.

Thank you both very much for your input.

It is very appreciated :hug:

I agree ,the wella colour correction course is good .
It might help also to brush up on colour theory - undertones of bases , colour star etc

I will definitley have to keep my eye out for the wella colour correction course.

Latest posts

Back