Correctly sanitizing equipment when mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow - seems to be quiet a debate going on here!
Thought id add my thoughts.

I use Mundo products and i love them :) - they look nice on the shelf, so easy to use and very effective!

If you guys love the barbicide so much i would really recommend the Mundo POWERPLUS! Its so much more cost effective and it only take 5 mins to fully disinfect your tools! and for those who like the fact its blue - so is powerplus! Or if you still want something even more simple for you the Mundo Rapid which is personally my favorite - no diluting no rinsing and disinfects in 5 mins! Perfect for inbetween clients.

For mobile i just take a little jam jar of rapid and you dont have to change to solution for a week so theres no faf with changing it all the time!

Hope this has helped a little.

Jade x

Wow - seems to be quiet a debate going on here!
Thought id add my thoughts.

I use Mundo products and i love them :) - they look nice on the shelf, so easy to use and very effective!

If you guys love the barbicide so much i would really recommend the Mundo POWERPLUS! Its so much more cost effective and it only take 5 mins to fully disinfect your tools! and for those who like the fact its blue - so is powerplus! Or if you still want something even more simple for you the Mundo Rapid which is personally my favorite - no diluting no rinsing and disinfects in 5 mins! Perfect for inbetween clients.

For mobile i just take a little jam jar of rapid and you dont have to change to solution for a week so theres no faf with changing it all the time!

Hope this has helped a little.

Jade x

Jam jar is a great idea. 

Sent from my iPhone using SalonGeek

Neither Mundo or Barbicide will sterilize but both will disinfect! :green:

Personally I use Mundo rapid (don't need to dilute) which is super quick or Power Plus (dilute with water) which goes a long long way. Both are very effective DISINFECTANTS that are tested to medical standards.

Latest posts

Back