Cosmic Ordering?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tonilee

Reaction score
The owner of the salon was telling me all about Cosmic Ordering today....well when I say "all about" actually not enough!! I am very intrigued....Does anyone know anything about this? Does anyone do it? Can anyone tell me more?!!!:green:

It's a bit like... ask and ye shall receive... if you know what I mean.

On a similar theme to The Secret.

Google it Lee, there's shed-loads of info about it :hug:

It's a bit like... ask and ye shall receive... if you know what I mean.

On a similar theme to The Secret.

Google it Lee, there's shed-loads of info about it :hug:

Its ever so interesting isnt it!!! Apparantly I was cosmic ordered to work with her!!!:eek: (personally I would ask for a refund!!:lol:)

I had a peek on google but was more wondering who lives by this theory and how they find it works that sort of thing.....

I do this and it works!

Write a list of things you want to happen and the date by which its to happen by and then say 'I ask the cosmic to help me get these things I ask for'.

Then you have to believe it will work!

Basically its positive mental attitude!

I asked for a son and got it, I asked for me to move back home and that happened and also for a court case to go in my favour without me attending (this was a long shot) but it kinda happened, the case got thrown out but I didnt have to attend and the other person still got charged!

So it does work but suppose it depends what you ask for!

xxx

I do this and it works!

Write a list of things you want to happen and the date by which its to happen by and then say 'I ask the cosmic to help me get these things I ask for'.

Then you have to believe it will work!

Basically its positive mental attitude!

I asked for a son and got it, I asked for me to move back home and that happened and also for a court case to go in my favour without me attending (this was a long shot) but it kinda happened, the case got thrown out but I didnt have to attend and the other person still got charged!

So it does work but suppose it depends what you ask for!

xxx

oh...I'm even more intrigued now :eek:

oh...I'm even more intrigued now :eek:

Me too I think I am going to have to buy a book on it, its such an interesting and positive thing!

I do it all the time and it works. Try it. xx

Hiyah
My friend got me into this a few months ago, she told me to write down what I wanted to do/achieve, then set it alight and as it goes up in smoke you have to say out loud thank you, at first I felt like a prize turnip but I do belive in it as some of my orders have happend.

Sue

I understand Noel Edmonds is a firm believer in Cosmic Ordering and has published a book on the subject:

positive1.jpg

Suppose like anything your responsible for a lot of things your self, but those that are out of your control is either pure luck or destiny anyway that may have happend whether you ask or not.

But then people in negative frames of mind never accomplish much and those with positive minds attract positive things.

Its like pshychics they tell you something don't you go looking for it? One told me I would be sent a dozen red roses when I was single, so I told my (male) best mate cause it was one of them things that wouldnt happen so HE sent me a bunch lol!

I will try anything that makes my life better so will most people. So whether it works or not I suppose is always down to you but its not going to harm you trying lol!

Life is full of curiosity!

I understand Noel Edmonds is a firm believer in Cosmic Ordering and has published a book on the subject:

positive1.jpg

If its good enough for noel its good enough for me ! I am going to ask for noels house party to be bought back !! :lol:

I'm a firm believer in a positive mental attitude, and if people want to call it Cosmic Ordering, hey, who am I to argue?!
However, I'm too much of a scientist to believe in this sort of thing!
People tell me how lucky I am to have my little business, and I just tell them that the harder I work the luckier I get!

I'm a firm believer in a positive mental attitude,

I'm too much of a scientist to believe in this sort of thing!
!

That's a bit of a contradiction. If you're too much of a scientist, why would you believe in positive mental attitude.

Just opening this up for debate, not a row. xxx

I'm a firm believer in a positive mental attitude, and if people want to call it Cosmic Ordering, hey, who am I to argue?!
However, I'm too much of a scientist to believe in this sort of thing!
People tell me how lucky I am to have my little business, and I just tell them that the harder I work the luckier I get!
Do you think it's luck or that you attracted what you wanted into your life due to your positive attitude?

That's a bit of a contradiction. If you're too much of a scientist, why would you believe in positive mental attitude.

Just opening this up for debate, not a row. xxx

It has its roots in neuro science. Research has shown that if you practise a positive mental attitude it assists in keeping your serotonin levels up, which in turn keeps your mood elevated.

Do you think it's luck or that you attracted what you wanted into your life due to your positive attitude?
The latter I think. I read as much as possible to help me be successful, and then I put into practice that which is applicable and appropriate. For instance, I tell lots of people about business networking and how successful it has been for me. I hear several people saying, oh I couldn't possibly stand up and tell strangers what I do. I overcome my nerves because I realise the importance of marketing. My PMA helps me to brave it out!
(Doesn't stop me stammering like fury though! :) )

The latter I think. I read as much as possible to help me be successful, and then I put into practice that which is applicable and appropriate. For instance, I tell lots of people about business networking and how successful it has been for me. I hear several people saying, oh I couldn't possibly stand up and tell strangers what I do. I overcome my nerves because I realise the importance of marketing. My PMA helps me to brave it out!
(Doesn't stop me stammering like fury though! :) )

I agree with Calla, a lot of it is down to yourself. If you WANT to suceed in life or achieve something and your positive and pro active then your more likely to achieve it. Obviously its not going to work if you say I will win the lottery tonight, cause if everyone asked for that and we all won we would only get a £1 lol!

If you want something so bad you will get it.

Coming from a small town every one used to moan that they hated where they lived, hated everyone being bitchy (even though they did it too) and they hated not having money. I kept telling them to take control of there life then and change it! None of them believed they could, and pinned there only chance of doing well for themselves was to win the lottery!

No one needs to stagnate in a council house living off benefits and struggling to make ends meet, we all are capable of doing well at things and believing im yourself. I went from homeowner of a huge house, successful business and sports car and a huge disposable income to a council house in a matter of months beciause I took my finger off the puklse when my relationship broke down.

I am now back out the council house into private rented, I want my own home again and thats my goal. Simply asking the unoverse for it and sitting on my bum at home isnt going to achieve that, me working my sweet backside off and saving like hell will!

I feel for those that use these things thinking that they will get everything for nothing! Its a combination of a lot of things.

xxxx

Latest posts

Back