Cost of insurance ?...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

waffle

Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Am still training but i am thinking ahead, when i qualify i would like to go mobile and i know you have to have insurance to do it all properly but could anyone tell me how much it is approx. ?

Just trying to plan ahead.......(dreaming of leaving the co-op....) :)

Thanks everyone...

Last edited:
I think nail insurance with professional beauty is around £35 a year, and beauty insurance is around £45 a year. There is also babtac and the guild and many more companies. x

hiya ..mine is about £37.50 for the year...HTH

You can get training insurance with BABTAC and some of the other companies, they all have special deals from time to time.

My training insurance was 14.50 and then the first year full insurance is 1/2 price..

Thank you everyone for your help, i thought it would be a lot more ! :rolleyes: lol!

You also need to inform your car insurance company that you will be working mobile so that your stock and equipment that you will be transporting with you will be covered, in the event of an accident or some thieving toe rag getting in your car hth :hug:

Latest posts

Back