Cost of renting a room

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stampy

Reaction score
Hi Geeklettes!

I just wondered if anyone could give me a rough idea on how much it costs to rent a treatment room per week these days?

The room I'm thinking of is within a slimming clinic but it's just a basic room, sink outside the room in shared kitchen, no shower, access to shared toilet facilities. Not sure of size yet. Parking facilities.

If anyone can offer me a rough idea (it's based in the north) that would be much appreciated! x

Down South it's around £120 per week..........same facilities as the one you mentioned.

have pm'd you.

but up north its anything from £30-£120

I pay £50 pw for my room. It was empty with sink and bathroom downstairs but it is perfect and the way I've done it out my clients love.:)

I pay £50 pw for my room. It was empty with sink and bathroom downstairs but it is perfect and the way I've done it out my clients love.:)

Wow this sounds fantastic and what a fantastic rent too :eek:
did you have contract drawn up ?
have you got any pics for us to see your room :hug: x

Wow this sounds fantastic and what a fantastic rent too :eek:
did you have contract drawn up ?
have you got any pics for us to see your room :hug: x

We haven't had a contract done and I know that may be a little stupid but it's working so far and I have no problems at all.

I do have photos but haven't got round to posting them yet. Try and get it done in the next few days. :)

Latest posts

Back