Coughs, colds and clients??

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Personally, my 'cancellation fees' are for those that abuse me and don't respect me, and muck up my schedule on a regular basis. The policy is really ONLY in place for 'those' sorts of people.

My regulars who respect me, and appreciate me, and DON'T make a habit of jerking me around or messing with my schedule NEVER pay cancellation fees on the 'rare' occasion that "life gets in the way of living". I do have a heart. My 'regulars' who respect me KNOW this... and they know that if they are stuck, just to give me a ring and it's a non-issue and I remind them not to worry about the policy.

Those that are sick, I urge to take care of themselves and set them on their way with a 'virtual hug' and 'hope you get better soon'. Otherwise, they are invited to wear a mask. I don't penalize them for being sick.

It happens to all of us. INCLUDING me :-(

I agree whole heartedly, it is in place for the ones who take the mick.

Personally, my 'cancellation fees' are for those that abuse me and don't respect me, and muck up my schedule on a regular basis. The policy is really ONLY in place for 'those' sorts of people.

My regulars who respect me, and appreciate me, and DON'T make a habit of jerking me around or messing with my schedule NEVER pay cancellation fees on the 'rare' occasion that "life gets in the way of living". I do have a heart. My 'regulars' who respect me KNOW this... and they know that if they are stuck, just to give me a ring and it's a non-issue and I remind them not to worry about the policy.

Those that are sick, I urge to take care of themselves and set them on their way with a 'virtual hug' and 'hope you get better soon'. Otherwise, they are invited to wear a mask. I don't penalize them for being sick.

It happens to all of us. INCLUDING me :-(

That's really good advice and great customer service too:biggrin:

Latest posts

Back