Could someone help me please.

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks everyone for their points.

but for some reason its coming across that I dont want to train!!!!

I said i just want to practice and do some reading etc before taking a course again!!!

anyhow, i have just spokent to someone at creative and I await a call next week as the person i need to speak to is in Spain.

Thaanks guys

FLYGAL1983 said:
but for some reason its coming across that I dont want to train!!!!

Dont worry Sweets, we know you do! :hug:
anyhow, i have just spokent to someone at creative and I await a call next week as the person i need to speak to is in Spain.
I bet you wont be thinking of much else until then, eh?!
Thaanks guys
Good Luck :hug: xx

good luck with your training, i think it's important to be trained properly. it's a shame you never got your certificate (seems a bit weird) could you chase it up? then you may only have to do a refresher course or something. Essential nails are always a good one on this site and you can also train direct with companies like creative, NSI, EZflow, the Edge etc.

do you remember much about your training? if you do i don't see any harm in practicing on yourself, you nail trainer etc as long as you aren't charging people! everybody has to practise...practise (and good training!!) makes perfect xx

FLYGAL1983 said:
Ok, im definatly going to do nails again.

At the moment I do not have enough money to take the creative course.

Does anyone know where I can get some products and reading material so I can practice whilst saving to do the course.

I want to do Manicure and Pedicure and Extensions, pink and whites.

Help much appreciated.

Claire:)
Not read all the replies, but if you want a good book, get NAILCLASS - you can buy it on the Geek site - just click on Geekmart!

Have fun.

FLYGAL1983 said:
ok, well then i guess i have to wait, but when i said the college in debden. its the Creative nail college in debden, its one of their training centres.
Debden Underground Station is the station nearest to Creative Nail Academy in Loughton.

Hi there,

There's nothing wrong with a bit of reading before you start your education. I would recommend The Complete Nail Technician by Marian Newman and Nail Structure and Product Chemistry by Douglas Schoon.

As others have suggested a local adult education class may be a good starting point for you.

Good luck,

Karen

Latest posts

Back