Could this make a similar colour toner to 9/60?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol keep it as a standby,never know when it'll come in handy! just rinsed out my 10/36 nd blast dried my hair,i might have a new fave,beautiful colour and the lift is great....bye bye high lifts :) x

lol keep it as a standby,never know when it'll come in handy! just rinsed out my 10/36 nd blast dried my hair,i might have a new fave,beautiful colour and the lift is great....bye bye high lifts :) x

I liked that colour in the book but as ive already got gold tones i figured a 9/60 is more on that color tone anyway after i applied wish they did a 10/60 but oh well x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

hopefully wella expand on the range in illumina sometime soon and gives more of a choice in cool tones.i wish my college would get it in,is frustrating to use KP on a client when you just know an illumina one would look fab!x

hopefully wella expand on the range in illumina sometime soon and gives more of a choice in cool tones.i wish my college would get it in,is frustrating to use KP on a client when you just know an illumina one would look fab!x

That will take forever, wella are slow at updates, its taken 22 years to make a colour that's got no green undertones to every shade xoxo

That will take forever, wella are slow at updates, its taken 22 years to make a colour that's got no green undertones to every shade xoxo

lol at my highly advanced age i don't have forever! stuck with wella for the moment,at least until i finish college...i do get jealous reading threads on here on all the fabulously creative things you geeks get up to with other ranges :) x

lol at my highly advanced age i don't have forever! stuck with wella for the moment,at least until i finish college...i do get jealous reading threads on here on all the fabulously creative things you geeks get up to with other ranges :) x

Wellas great to train with as they are nearest the icc, matrix are great as are vitalitys, heard great things about tigi but am being out off by the retail in regular stores xoxo

I know i dont actually like any other toner other than 9/60 and is that true about the green base when i used koleston as toner i thought i was going mental as i always thought id see this green tinge to it obv not noticable to a untrained eye but to me it seemed khaki blonde ha x

Yea same for me we have been told to stick it because thats what they train us at college x

Tomme what are your fave toners and what brand x

Yea same for me we have been told to stick it because thats what they train us at college x

same here,is great to get a grounding and knowledge of a range like wella but i love hearing/seeing what other people get up to with different ranges x

Tomme what are your fave toners and what brand x

9/2 and 19/2 affinage 9.117 affinage gothic 8.1 vitalitys (for a dirty blonde on a gold base) and newest is 9/60 and 10/1 wella xoxo

9/2 and 19/2 affinage 9.117 affinage gothic 8.1 vitalitys (for a dirty blonde on a gold base) and newest is 9/60 and 10/1 wella xoxo

What brand is affinage not heard of that before? Sorry if its a daft question lol xxx

What brand is affinage not heard of that before? Sorry if its a daft question lol xxx

It's its own brand.
http://www.affinage.com/uk/
No it's not a daft question. I'd never heard of it until I was looking for matrix red lights purple in a warehouse and was shown affinage b red xoxo

It's its own brand.
http://www.affinage.com/uk/
No it's not a daft question. I'd never heard of it until I was looking for matrix red lights purple in a warehouse and was shown affinage b red xoxo

Oo they look good what wholesalers can you get there colours from xx

19/2 ive never seen a depth number like that looking at there tones online it says 2 is violet ash so is this like violet 6 in wella x

19/2 ive never seen a depth number like that looking at there tones online it says 2 is violet ash so is this like violet 6 in wella x

9.2 sorry haha. Dunno where the 1 is from.
Yes .2 is a violet.
Try it. It's amazing. I get mine from a local independent warehouse but I'm sure Alan Howard said they were to stock it soon if nicely already by now. Just keep a very close eye on it xoxo

9.2 sorry haha. Dunno where the 1 is from.
Yes .2 is a violet.
Try it. It's amazing. I get mine from a local independent warehouse but I'm sure Alan Howard said they were to stock it soon if nicely already by now. Just keep a very close eye on it xoxo

Ahh ok makes sense now bet it is nice might have to try that next time ill order off line from alan howrds i know adel stock it according to affinange website i might have to go up and get a trade card with them as there not far from me xxx

I love affinage! Very easy to pick up after being trained with wella, so much easier to use than wella and they usually have free colour manuals at the wholesalers that are invaluable.

I love affinage! Very easy to pick up after being trained with wella, so much easier to use than wella and they usually have free colour manuals at the wholesalers that are invaluable.

Ive been reading colour manual online and the range they have seems amazing xx

Latest posts

Back