Could this make a similar colour toner to 9/60?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lea2721

Reaction score
I really want to tone my hair with a 9/60 but dont have any in now i have 99/0 and 0/66 if i added a few cms of 0/66 to it would it be similar?
I dont want to use my other toner as i just used 10/8 and went blue far to quickly so now stuck any help please x

Sent from my GT-I9100 using SalonGeek

i think it would be quite an intense violet since the violet is the primary and secondary tone,would possibly grab really quickly?sorry lovie i'm still a student and am just going on what i use on my own hair,i'm sure the more experienced geeks on here will provide much better advice :)...but i agree with you 9/60 is fab x

I know but i cant walk round like a yellow canary till tomorrow haha i think your right though its going to be to strong i new would but thought i would reconfirm on here :( x

Have you tried 10/1 yet in illumia ive got that but really need the 6 to cancel the yellow tones x

I used the 10.1 the other day with my aunt but on a 8.2 natural. Turned a beautiful clean colour to be the only way to describe it. Xoxo

Oops, 8.3 not .2 xoxo

I used the 10.1 the other day with my aunt but on a 8.2 natural. Turned a beautiful clean colour to be the only way to describe it. Xoxo

Ahh ok im bleached now with orangey yellow tones would a 10/1 tone this dowm?
Ohh wish i had 9/60 :(

If its like a .3 colour of gold then I can't see why not. Xoxo

Do it with 1 part 10.1, 1 part pastel and 1 part conditioner xoxo

If its like a .3 colour of gold then I can't see why not. Xoxo

Yea it is, just out if question if i toned with 10/1 but dont like it as much as 9/60 would i be able to retone with that without having to use bkeach? I presume you can as not going lighter so just want to doubke check :)

you have my sympathy with the canary head :),my hair always comes up very gold, going to embrace my gold side tonight and try 10/36 illumina, wish me luck!x

Did a strand test didnt like it at all the blonde was not for me im just going to wait till the morning and go buy the 9/60 good job its winter so can shove a hat on haha x

haha its freezing up here so we all have 'hat hair':cry:. a good standby to have is crazy colour marshmallow,its a pastel lilac shade,i bought it to play about with on my own hair which is roughly base 10 tinted,it came up a really nice clean creamy blonde without any lilac tone x

haha its freezing up here so we all have 'hat hair':cry:. a good standby to have is crazy colour marshmallow,its a pastel lilac shade,i bought it to play about with on my own hair which is roughly base 10 tinted,it came up a really nice clean creamy blonde without any lilac tone x

Ive got some of that you know x

Would it not go a pale lilac colour? I tried it on my friends went a really pale like a purple violet colour was on white hair though my hair is yellow x

you have my sympathy with the canary head :),my hair always comes up very gold, going to embrace my gold side tonight and try 10/36 illumina, wish me luck!x

My hair always comes out gold no matter what bleach colour even with a 9/60 on its still quite warm x

Yea it is, just out if question if i toned with 10/1 but dont like it as much as 9/60 would i be able to retone with that without having to use bkeach? I presume you can as not going lighter so just want to doubke check :)

Yes, but you would need a cleansing shampoo xoxo

my hair is quite gold toned ( ach go on its yellow haha) and the crazy colour didn't leave any lilac/violet on my hair just cancelled out the gold and left it nice and creamy looking...to be honest,even tho i loved the result i really wanted lilac hair haha x

My hair always comes out gold no matter what bleach colour even with a 9/60 on its still quite warm x

mine too,even with 12/89,12/86 and 12/11...relights /86 has been my best friend until i tried illumina lol x

mine too,even with 12/89,12/86 and 12/11...relights /86 has been my best friend until i tried illumina lol x

I know same here soo frustrating and when i tried 9/60 well i was in love , its soo creamy .. And dont want to risk doing the crazy colour incase it goes purple haha x

Latest posts

Back