Could you go without your mobile phone for just 1 day?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I went to a music festival in the summer and left my new iPhone 5 in the portaloo :rolleyes: some kind soul handed it in so I decided to leave it in my car to be safe, this was the most relaxed I have felt in a long time, 3 days without any contact from anyone! it definitely showed me that I can put my phone away and that I don't really need to be 'in touch' with what's going on in the world.

but saying that..... I do need my phone for work purposes.

If I was going away for a few days again, or a holiday, I'd definitely put my phone away and enjoy what I'm doing instead :)

I've been in Greece for 4 days, have 10 days to go and have yet to turn my phone on! Geeking on the iPad for the first time since arriving too because my son finally put it down lol.

I'm still old school and keep a paper diary/address book and i'm pretty darn antisocial to boot. Not even sure why I own a phone to be honest

I got my very first iPhone the day I went into labour, it stayed in the box for 3 months!! I was that busy and besotted with my little girl I forgot I even had a phone!! I did use my laptop for fb though, it was until my other half said if you don't use that phone we should send it back I decided to open it, 3 an a 1/2 years later I can't put it down lol 😄

I had a mobile in '98 and then I never replaced it. I have only just this last week bought my first mobile since, a lovely new iPhone 5s, but now I have to remember to take it with me - I keep leaving it at home or in the salon. So yes, I can easily live without one!

Latest posts

Back