Counteracting red tint

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would love to do wella courses just not sure how to go about it?

Call the wella studio! Or if you're looking for cheaper options I know salon services do observation courses for like £40-£60 where you just observe the theory part of seminars.

Call the wella studio! Or if you're looking for cheaper options I know salon services do observation courses for like £40-£60 where you just observe the theory part of seminars.

Thank you, I'm going to do it! 😄 xx

Really I could tell you a few home truths about you!

Every else has noticed your 'I'm right attitude' and nobody had the gut to say it until I have now. This an advice site not who wants to be a millionaire, quit with the patronising remarks😂

Every else has noticed your 'I'm right attitude' and nobody had the gut to say it until I have now. This an advice site not who wants to be a millionaire, quit with the patronising remarks😂

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ps I think the majority of comments were aimed at you

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Ps I think the majority of comments were aimed at you

You must be delusional

Ahem.... Another thread about to bite the dust??? 😂 there's nothing wrong with an I'm right attitude! I'm always right! :D and I have a lovley attitude

Not another closed thread 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Uh oh plz no😩

But I can de-khakify blonde hair.

I bet most of your clients are a lovely shade of the lastest Safari green ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

I bet most of your clients are a lovely shade of the lastest Safari green ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Lime actually. But who's business is that anyway?

You 2, get a room fgs lol the tension is building :p

Confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

you 2, get a room fgs lol the tension is building :p

confusion is a lifestyle - not a state of mind :eek:

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Reactions: KHS
Love the late night banter on here😂 in the day it's filled with arguments over the most unsubstantial things😩

That's because were all right! Even when were wrong were still right!

Love the late night banter on here😂 in the day it's filled with arguments over the most unsubstantial things😩

It's because all the newbie geeks are tucked up in bed. And all the naughty geeks are let loose .......

It's because all the newbie geeks are tucked up in bed. And all the naughty geeks are let loose .......

We're not naughty! Just not boring❗️❗️❗️❗️

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back